2019 CE, Gift & Trade Show
July 18-21 Baltimore
CONTINUING ED & TRADE SHOW FOR SMITH DRUG COMPANY CUSTOMERS
ABOUT THE TRADE SHOW
It promises to be the pharmacy event of the year, and we want to see you there.
In addition to CE opportunities, learn about the latest trends, regulations and changes in pharmacy. Attend networking sessions, hear about best practices that can really impact your bottom line and walk the exhibit hall to scoop up deals that are only available to attendees.
Three days of learning, networking, and activities focused around improving business and patient outcomes.
LEARN FROM THE PROS
Industry experts will discuss the future of pharmacy, how to improve your bottom line, and opportunities for positive patient outcomes.
Network with other pharmacists, pharmacy educators, pharmacy professionals, and vendors.
CEs, BEST PRACTICES AND NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Earn CEs, learn how to improve your practice and your business, get special deals only available at the show. There is something for everyone in Baltimore.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some of the questions others have asked.
- Pharmacists, pharmacy owners, pharmacy managers, and pharmacy staff
- Vendors of pharmaceutical products, OTC products, HME products, HBW products, and gifts
- Smith Drug Company pharmacy business consultants, business development managers, and regional managers
- Smith Drug Company Long-Term Care specialists
- Smith Drug Company leadership
- CE Credits available and included in your attendee registration
- Special sessions on Long Term Care and Community Pharmacy
- Hands-on learning opportunities for positive business and patient outcomes
- Networking with other members of the Smith Drug Company family
- Special Trade Show Deals that will be available ONLY TO ATTENDEES
- Customer appreciation dinner and welcome reception for attendees and their companions
The Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel, located in Downtown Baltimore, is next door to Camden Yards and a quick 15 minutes to BWI Airport. Set in the Inner Harbor, an iconic seaport area of restaurants, museums, shops, sporting venues, nightclubs and historic ships, there is something for everyone at this unique location!
The hotel is a 15-minute ride from BWI Airport.
The flat-rate taxi fare is $30.
The hotel does not offer an airport shuttle.
- Attendee registration is $250.
- Companion registration is $125.
Attendee registration includes:
- Education Offerings
- Signature Event
- Exhibit Hall
No, you will be invoiced for registration fees.
Yes, we will invoice you.
Our signature event this year is at the Baltimore Orioles game. Attire is Casual.
Conference attire is Business Casual; you may wish to bring a light sweater for meeting rooms.
The cost of your CE is included in your attendee registration.
We will have additional CE information in the near future.
You will be able to set up a time to meet directly with your representative or regional manager.
THE CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHEDULE
We are offering Continuing Education classes for both Long Term Care and Community Pharmacy. Learn about the latest trends, regulations and changes in pharmacy. Hear about best practices that can really impact your bottom line.
Sessions start at 8am Friday and end at noon on Sunday