At Smith Drug Company, many of our employees have been with us for 20 years or more. Why? Because as a division of the J M Smith Corporation, we believe in a fast-paced, exciting environment where employees are encouraged to grow and receive recognition for their achievements.
Smith Drug Company offers rewarding career opportunities in finance & accounting, marketing, IT, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse and Operations.
We have the following current job opportunities available:
Pharmacy Business Consultant
Location: Jackson, MS
Type: Full Time, Pharmaceutical Sales
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with two or more years of experience.
Required Travel: Road Warrior
Job Description: Establish, plan, direct and implement sales plan to meet established sales objectives.
Identify prospects, sell Smith Drug Company products and services.
- Review, qualify and follow up on all sales leads within the assigned territory.
- Generate leads through innovative sales and marketing ideas.
- Target accounts to promote long term relationships with existing customers to increase customer satisfaction and continuous sales of Smith Drug Company products.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all Smith Drug Company’s products and procedures by demonstration, observation, or interview.
- Develop market strategy to increase customer base in assigned territory.
Category Manager – Injectable Pharmaceuticals
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Type: Full Time
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with five or more years of experience.
Job Description: Manager and Purchaser of injectable pharmaceuticals.
- Manage the category of injectable pharmaceuticals.
- Manage the manufacturer relationships.
- Negotiate the cost of goods, returns allowances, and all channel partners relative to both brand and generic injectables for our downstream provider partners (mostly LTC).
For more information about current jobs with Smith Drug Company, please submit an inquiry to your desired location below.