At Smith Drug Company, many of our employees have been with us for 20 years or more. Why? Because as a division of the J M Smith Corporation, we believe in a fast-paced, exciting environment where employees are encouraged to grow and receive recognition for their achievements.
Smith Drug Company offers rewarding career opportunities in finance & accounting, marketing, IT, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse and Operations.
We have the following current job opportunities available:
Reporting to: Sr. Director of Pricing Strategy
The position of Business Analyst is presently open and the following responsibilities relate to this position.
Summary of Duties
Working with Sr. Director of Pricing Strategy and the Vice President of Finance to provide analytics for pricing, P&L’s and financial forecasting. Interprets large data sequences to provide quantitative summaries to management.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supply chain, accounting or financial analysis
- Excellent command in Microsoft Excel
- Healthcare and Microsoft SQL experience a plus
- Strong prioritization & communication skills
- Detail oriented with problem solving approach
Please contact Kim Fleming no later than Friday, June 24th, 2016 if you are interested in the position.
Category Manager – Injectable Pharmaceuticals
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Type: Full Time
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with five or more years of experience.
Job Description: Manager and Purchaser of injectable pharmaceuticals.
- Manage the category of injectable pharmaceuticals.
- Manage the manufacturer relationships.
- Negotiate the cost of goods, returns allowances, and all channel partners relative to both brand and generic injectables for our downstream provider partners (mostly LTC).
For more information about current jobs with Smith Drug Company, please submit an inquiry to your desired location below.