At Smith Drug Company, many of our employees have been with us for 20 years or more. Why? Because as a division of the J M Smith Corporation, we believe in a fast-paced, exciting environment where employees are encouraged to grow and receive recognition for their achievements.
Smith Drug Company offers rewarding career opportunities in finance & accounting, marketing, IT, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, and Operations.
We have the following current job opportunities available:
Reporting to: Divisional VP of Finance
The following responsibilities relate to this position
Summary of Duties
- Responsible for investigating and verifying financial status of prospective customers.
- Monitors aging reports for past due trends.
- Communicates and negotiates with customers.
- Provides financial analysis reports.
- Manages collection process of delinquent accounts.
- Communicates with PBCs regarding new and delinquent accounts.
- Serves as Chairman of the credit committee.
- Masters or Degree in Business Finance preferred
- Minimum of 5 years credit experience
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- Intermediate computer skills
Resumes should be directed to Kim Fleming no later than Friday, July 21st, 2017.
For more information about current jobs with Smith Drug Company, please submit an inquiry to your desired location below.