At Smith Drug Company, many of our employees have been with us for 20 years or more. Why? Because as a division of the J M Smith Corporation, we believe in a fast-paced, exciting environment where employees are encouraged to grow and receive recognition for their achievements.
Smith Drug Company offers rewarding career opportunities in finance & accounting, marketing, IT, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse and Operations.
We have the following current job opportunities available:
PC Support Specialist
Reporting to: IT Manager
The position of PC Support Specialist is presently open and the following responsibilities relate to this position.
Summary of Duties
- Provide technical support to end users
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures
- Inspect LAN infrastructure & repair problems
- Test and configure software
- Maintain & repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance
- Perform scheduled upgrades & maintenance
- Responsible for data backups
- Proven experience as network technician
- Outstanding diagnostic & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networks & TCP/IP protocols
- CCNA/A+/MCP/MCSE qualifications preferred
- Good communication skills
Resumes should be directed to Kim Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 4th, 2016.
For more information about current jobs with Smith Drug Company, please submit an inquiry to your desired location below.