Smith Drug Company offers rewarding career opportunities.
At Smith Drug Company, many of our employees have been with us for 20 years or more. Why? Because as a division of the J M Smith Corporation, we believe in a fast-paced, exciting environment where employees are encouraged to grow and receive recognition for their achievements.
Smith Drug Company offers rewarding career opportunities in finance & accounting, marketing, IT, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, and Operations.
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA) includes a number of provisions related to surprise billing and transparency requirements that impact group health plans, insurers, and providers.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and include negotiated service rates and out of network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Director of Compliance (Spartanburg, SC)
Negotiable (Spartanburg, SC preferred)
The Director of Compliance reports directly to the Chief Compliance Officer and is responsible for implementation, execution, and oversight of the company’s Controlled Substance Monitoring Program, ensuring that the company meets its legal and regulatory obligations under federal and state law regarding the distribution of controlled substances. The Director of Compliance also supervises Compliance Managers and oversees the day-to-day activities of the Compliance Team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated and verifiable expertise with the Controlled Substances Act, regulations promulgated by the Drug Enforcement Administration (“DEA”), and related state laws and regulations.
- A minimum of ten (10) years direct experience in state or federal law enforcement or regulatory agency and/or work in a regulatory compliance position involving controlled substances for a pharmaceutical company registered with DEA.
- Strong project management and personnel management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including federal and state regulators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Negotiable and commensurate with relevant experience.
Resumes and inquiries should be directed to Smith Drug Careers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Senior Data Analyst
We seek a highly skilled and experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our team and help drive data-driven decision-making within our organization. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be critical in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide valuable insights and support strategic business initiatives.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and implement data-driven solutions.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Gather, clean, and organize data from various sources, ensuring its accuracy and reliability. Perform advanced data analysis and develop data models to extract meaningful insights.
- Data Visualization: Create informative and visually appealing dashboards and reports to present data findings effectively to stakeholders. Use tools like Tableau, Power BI, or others to communicate insights.
- Predictive Modeling: Develop predictive models and statistical analyses to forecast trends, identify patterns, and make recommendations for decision-makers.
- Data Interpretation: Translate complex data into actionable insights and recommendations for business strategy, process improvements, and other initiatives.
- Hypothesis Testing: Design and conduct A/B tests and experiments to evaluate the impact of changes and initiatives.
- Data Quality Assurance: Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and consistency and recommend data quality improvements when necessary.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and finance, to support their data-related needs and collaborate on data-driven projects.
- Stay Current: Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data analytics, and proactively suggest their implementation to enhance our data analysis capabilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis, focusing on progressively more complex and impactful roles.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and languages (e.g., SQL, Python, R).
- Strong expertise in data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, or others).
- Experience with statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Certified Data Analyst, Certified Business Intelligence Professional) a plus.
If you are a passionate and experienced senior data analyst looking to impact a dynamic organization significantly, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and any relevant work samples to email@example.com
Warehouse Support (Milton, VT)
Full Time, On-Site, 2nd Shift, Sunday - Thursday
Some part time positions are available on 2nd shift.
- Working the pick pack line
- Working on the loading/shipping dock
- Operating a cherry picker
- Conducting physical inventory
- Restocking product
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be able to lift 50 pounds
- This job is very physically demanding, and includes continuously walking/moving around, squatting, bending, and reaching over your head
- Able to work quickly in a fast-paced warehouse environment
Resumes and inquiries should be directed to Milton Careers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Or, contact Christie at 802-893-5105 ext. 1131.
For more information about current jobs with Smith Drug Company, please submit an inquiry to your desired location below.